Accreditation stages and accreditation documentation required
Art. 5. (1). Accreditation of power stations producing E-SRE regarding promotion system for CV is made it by ANRE upon request accompanied by accreditation document, send it by any of applicants referred to in art. 2 (1), letter a;
(2) Applicants referred to in art. 2 (1) letter a, which holding E-SRE production power station with an installed capacity higher than 125 MW, transmit to ANRE the application referred to in paragraph (1) only after the European Commission decision for CV authorization promoting system, according to Art. 2, according to provisions referred in Art. 26, paragraph (2) from Law.
Individuals which have E-SRE production power station with installed power under 1 MW can delegate an economical operator to request an accreditation for this power station under this Regulation, usually electricity provider who contracted to supply energy electrical.
(3) Individuals that owned E-SRE power plants with installed power under 1 MW can empower an economic operator to request accreditation these power plants in conditions of present regulation, usually the energy supplier with which was conclude an contract for energy supply.
(4) The accreditation process is to conduct the following activities:
a). the applicant submitting of accreditation request together with accreditation documents, according to art. 6;
b). ANRE will review the documentation submitted;
c). ANRE decision issued regarding E-SRE power station accreditation of requester, if meeting the requirements of this Regulation.
(5) Accreditation may be requested directly in one step, according to art. 6, or in two stages, preliminary and final, according to art. 18 and 19.
Art. 6. (1) The application for accreditation, according to annex no. 2 to present regulation, is send it to ANRE with at least 60 days before the date on which the applicant is to produce and deliver electricity in SEN and is accompanied by accreditation documents which will contain the following info:
a). contact data of E-SRE production power plants holder, ensuring the relationship with ANRE in the accreditation process, according to annex. 3 to this Regulation;
b). the location of power plants to produce E-RES subject to accreditation, according to annex. 4 to this Regulation;
c) fuel used for electricity generation / renewable sources such as;
d) main equipment making up the group / power plant producing E-RES and their characteristics, according to annex. 5 to this Regulation,
e) measuring system (for electricity, fuels used, as appropriate), according to annex. 5 to this Regulation,
f) E-RES production achieved / estimated, according to annex. 6 to this Regulation,
g) feasibility study realized by executants /designer specialist according to GD no. 28/2008 regarding approval of framework content of technical and economical documentation for public investment, likewise of structures and methodology of general quota elaboration for investment objectives and intervention works;
h). information regarding costs with investments for group / power plant producing E-RES, by filling model of Annex. 7 to this Regulation;
i).affidavit on the fact that the owner of group /power plant has received / has not benefited from other aid to the nature of state aid, according to annex. 9 to this Regulation;
j) affidavit on the accuracy of the information provided to ANRE, annex no. 10 to this Regulation.
(2) In addition to the documents mentioned in paragraph (1) is mandatory to send documents containing:
a) certificates attesting the origin of SRE, issued under Art. 3. (9) and (10) of the Act, for groups / plants using SRE set out in point 4 of Annex 1 to this Regulation;
b) data necessary to establish E-SRE for which is applied the promotion system by CV, including analysis reports showing calorific value of each fuel users, if multi-fuel plants, as well as those who opted for cogeneration system promotion by CV;
c) information on production technology used, respective to cogeneration or exclusive production of electricity for power plants using SRE set out in sections 4, 5 and 6 of Annex 1 to this Regulation;
d) documents attesting refurbishment work, under Annex No. 8 to this Regulation, in case of refurbished hydroelectric plants,
e) documents proving aid / state aid received, the plants producing E-SRE which was realized with supported investment,
f). the date from which they benefited from CV, where existing producers who have benefited from the promotion system by CV before the entry into force of this Regulation,
g) documents referred to in art. 5. (1). b) from approval procedure of new projects or refurbished of cogeneration plants, approved by ANRE Order no. 26/2010, other than those specified in this Regulation for groups / power cogeneration;
h). documents for connection costs o, such as connection agreements, contracts showing how recovery from investments in power plants from OR, if their implementation is supported by the economic operator which requested accreditation;
i) European Commission authorizing decision, in case of economic operators who develop projects producing power plants with installed capacity of E-SRE more than 125 MW / power plant.
Article 7. - (1) ANRE will analyze the documentation submitted by the applicant, and if necessary will require to the applicant, completing the documentation submitted with additional information and / or missing, together with the justification necessary for accreditation;
(2) The applicant shall submit the information required by ANRE within 10 working days from receipt of completion for accreditation documentation.
3) If the applicant does not submit the information required under paragraph (2), ANRE will return the documentation submitted by the applicant mentioned that the documentation statement is incomplete.
Article 8. - Within 30 days from the date on which accreditation is complete, ANRE issued accreditation decision for the application of the promotion by CV, stating:
a). groups / power plants for the production of E-SRE accredited for promotion system to apply for E-SRE produced in these plants, power stations accredited hereinafter;
b) the preliminary accreditation for probation time, if any,
c) the installed capacity and related technology;
d) the number of CV due for each 1 MWh of E-SRE produced and delivered to the grid or/and to consumers, in case that groups/ power plants of E-SRE production have beneficiate supplementary one or more investments aids.
e) the types of measured data to be submitted to OTS to issue CV;
f) expiry date for implementing duration of promotion system by CV;
g) the access type, priority or guaranteed, to electric network, as appropriate.
Article 9 (1) ANRE will communicate the accreditation Decision by fax or e-mail in scanned form, to certified trader and this one will send to the following entities:
a) OR the network operator, which are connected to networks accredited power stations;
b) OTS regarding issued of CV;
c) OPCV regarding inscription on CV market.
(2) ANRE will publish and update on its website the list of accredited operators and power plants approved for promotion by the CV system promotion.
Article 10 - For accreditation, power plants producing E-SRE must meet the following conditions:
a) to use SRE electricity set out in Annex 1 to this Regulation;
b) be groups / electrical power plants of E-SRE commissioned / refurbished by the end of 2016;
c) For hydroelectric groups case, they must belong to hydroelectric power plants with electrical power installed no more than 10 MW;
d) to be assured electricity measured produced from SRE and delivered into the power grid and / or to consumers as required by Article 15 of this Regulation;
e) in case of electrical multi fuel plants, those that use SRE framed in different categories in terms of the number of CV given for 1 MWh also for the cogeneration system whose are benefits from CV promotion , to be assured measuring of quantity and lower calorific fuels power used according to Article 16 of this Regulation.
Article 11. - (1) Receiving electricity through the CV system of promotion provided by law, contracted and sold on the energy market is guaranteed access to electrical networks.
(2) The electricity produced in power plants with installed capacity of less than 1 MW is contracted and sold at a regulated price has priority access to the grid.
(3) Pending the establishment of regulated tariffs in the case provided in par. (2), all licensed operators have access to the grid.
Article 12 .- In case which power plants producing E-SRE, for that an applicant not meet the required accreditation to qualify for promotion through the CV system, ANRE issued a decision containing the reasons for rejection of accreditation which led to the decision taken.
Article 13 - In case of rejection of accreditation, ANRE decision may be appealed in accordance with Article 9. (10) from Law.
E-SRE measurement requests
Article 14. (1) Economic operators which request accreditation of power stations producing E-SRE through CV promotion system, must demonstrate that measurement of the E-RES:
a) comply with the electricity measuring power Code regarding the measurement point category corresponding to the production and consumption place;
b) providing electricity measurement delivered/ consumed in/from electric network and / or consumers connected to the station bars,
(2) In addition to the requirements of par. (1), economic operators which request accreditation of power stations producing E-SRE for CV application promotion must demonstrate that measurement of the E-SRE:
1) Provide separate measurement of electricity produced by each power group / category of groups, where:
a) power plant producing E-SRE is composed of groups that use different types of power SRE;
b) electric power generation is composed of E-SRE power groups framing into different categories in terms of de CV awarded for each 1 MWh;
c) electric power plant supplying to the grid and / or to electricity consumers produced in electrical groups which using SRE and groups that use conventional fuels;
2) Provides electricity measurement of each electric group, which make part of power plant with at least one year before expiry date of CV promote system grant for first accredited power plant, in case that E-SRE production power plant has in composition power plants which are framing in different categories in terms of duration of CV promotion system grant;
3) Provides measurement of electricity produced from conventional fuels in power groups belonging to a E-SRE production power plant and are used to ensure its CPT;
3). In case of power plants referred to in par. (2). if E-SRE determination which is the beneficiary of CV promotion system, it can’t be the resulting of direct measurement, it is mandatory to submit a separate document setting out, how the CV E-SRE receiving from values measurement system measured the existing electricity power plant and compliance with the principles of Annex 2 to the Regulation for issuing green certificates, issued by ANRE.
(4) Network operators are obliged to request any of the operators referred to in para. (2) provide separate metering systems for each group at the expense of economic operator.
Requirements for determining the quantity/quality of fuel
Art. 15 – (1) Economic operators which have multi-fuel power stations or which are using SRE framed in different categories regarding CV numbers, as well as those have E-SRE cogeneration production are required to provide fuel quantity measurement and also lower calorific power of used fuels on each type of fuel;
(2) Systems/ measuring methods/ recording fuel consumption of a power plant producing E-SRE, must comply with legal requirements by:
a). in force legislation referred to introducing on market and commissioned of measurement systems;
b) legislation on legal metrological control activities;
c) legal metrology regulations in force;
d) Regulation of measuring the quantities of natural gas traded in Romania, approved by ANRE Order no. 62/2008, as amended and supplemented, if applicable;
e) standards and international practice recognized and validated in the measuring instruments and measurement methods, standards or guidelines such as EN European or international ISO.
(3) Any method of measurement used will be applied in accordance with recommendations of good European practice and must meet the following requirements:
a) validation of measuring instruments is done either by metrological assembly or by validation of each component of measuring instruments;
b) metrological check in is done only by institutions / bodies accredited operating procedures for accreditation, based on measurement and evidence applicable in the European Union;
c) the frequency of metrological measurement is at least provided in specific legislation, or more frequently as directed by the equipment suppliers;
d) measuring equipment must be ensured by sealing.
(4) If, due to fuel schemes and limited possibilities of instruments equipped with electric power production of RES-E, some data may not be the result of direct measurements, it is mandatory to submit a document separately, in detail, how they are set, based on measured values.
Time duration for CV promotion system
Art. 16. (1) Groups/power plants for E-SRE production which are qualified for accreditation under this Regulation are approved during periods established by art. 3, paragraph (2) from Law.
(2) In case of E-SRE producers who have received prior to the application system of green certificates under this Regulation, time application from par. (1) will be reduced with the period for which they have already benefited by CV for group/ power plant.
(3) In case of E-SRE producers which are changing the location of E-SRE production group/ power plant, the time application from par. (1) will be reduced with the period for each they have already received CV for group/ power plant.
Art. 17 In case of economic operator which commissioned electrical groups in stages, to establish the expiry date of application with CV promotion system will consider the grant of green certificates between probes, as follows:
a) if the economic operator transmits to ANRE the signed minutes between network operator showing the date of commencement of supply of electricity to the grid for each electrical component plant group, the expiry date of the application system to promote the CV is calculated in depending on the date of commencement of supply of electricity during the period of application of evidence and established according to art. 17 for each group of plant ;
b) if the trader does not submit to ANRE referred to in the minutes. a) the expiry date of the application system to promote the CV is calculated from the date of commencement of supply of electricity in the first group trial period plus period of application established under art.17 depending on the technology used.
Art.18. (1). - Preliminary accreditation is made during the trial period, requested in base of requested referred to in art. 6 (1), of an E-SRE production group/power plant.
(2) Preliminary accreditation becomes an final accreditation in accordance with Art. 20.
(3) Extending preliminary accreditation period established according to par. (1) may be required only when is justified.
(4) The term of the preliminary accreditation may not exceed the duration of the authorization to establish, for groups / power plants with electric power over 1 MW.
(5). - In the preliminary accreditation, the applicant shall submit to ANRE accreditation documentation provided in Art. 6 and sample program agreed with the operator network that connects groups / plants and with OTS, if requested accreditation for groups / dispatcher power plants.
Art. 19 – (1) regarding the final accreditation, the economic operator will sent to ANRE the following documents:
a) if the data were the basis for preliminary accreditation have not changed, the economic operator will sent to ANRE, at least 30 days prior expiry date, an affidavit on his responsibility and the reception minutes for commissioning.
b) In case of data submitted for preliminary accreditation for trial period are modified, the economic operator will sent to ANRE, at least 30 days prior expiry date, documents referred to in art. 6 for any amendments, likewise of commissioning reception minutes;
c) Protocols concluded with network operators, confirming the start date of electricity delivery in SEN, in order to determine the expiry date of the CV promoting scheme;
(2) The documents referred to in paragraph (1) can be transmitted to ANRE together with according request of electricity production license.
Reducing the number of CV for power/ electrical groups which are beneficiary of additional state aid investment.
Art. 21 (1) Reducing the number of CV for E-SRE produced by power/ electrical groups which are beneficiary of additional state aid is made in base of art. 6 (7) b) from Law, according to provision of Annex 11 to this Regulation;
(2) The reducing number of CV, ensures the same internal rate of return as for non-receipt of State aid or investment, assuming that other specific indicators are situated to the same level of reference values given in Table 1 of Annex 11 to this Regulation;
See also - Grid Connection approval